Friday 6 February 2009

Taillight

Well, for those of you who like me love the Bratstyle taillight, I have finally found a place to buy them. Here is a pic of what I mean.
Here is a close-up of the light. It includes brackets for the license plate. It´s called Black beauty vintage light, and you can buy it here.$129.99 or 119.99 if you buy it on ebay.
If anyone has found similar taillights for less $$$ please comment on this.

Progress on my bike is coming along. I made a seat yesterday and it turned out really good.
Pics will come later. Made it from an old road sign as a seat pan.

3 comments:

  1. ola!
    you can buy a lot of graet japanese stuff on this site.
    http://redzporvida.com/
    it's a dutch online store but they are not cheap
    they have a great catalog
    goodluck
    lenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. $120 for a little tail light?!? that is crazy. For that price I would expect to get that light except have it be all LED's on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tail and stop light functions may be produced separately and/or by a dual-intensity lamp.

    ReplyDelete