Saturday 7 March 2009

Interactivity

Guys, I have been showing some great bikes here from the best of the best manufacturers. I have pointed out some tricks so you can get your bike low in the back and how to lower the stock forks, some neat details like drilled rear brake drums, cool vintage tail light and my own attempts to make my sorry ass stock bike into a neat budget bobber.
I thought I´d give you guys a chance to show off your bikes here.
Send me a link, some pics or link directly via comments on this post.
If I like the bikes, I´ll post the here asap.
And also, if YOU have any links that I have missed out on, give me a hint.
Action please.

If your budget is more in the line of loose change, if you are sick and tired of polishing idiots like me and choose a different path to walk, Ratbikes might be the way to go.
There is, of course, a place here for those as well. Some are pretty cool, others just plain ugly but I´m sure all are attitude and loads of fun. Often, a kick ass bike gets more attention than the billet HD for $50 000. Kill Billet is a place for you then, or Rat Bike Zone.
Some bikes posted there are seriously hot.
Look at this one. When I posted stuff for long and low bikes, I had now idea that this was possible.A Rover V8 can not only be put in a Locost Super7 or a Hot Rod, but obviously also on a bike.

There are other paths as well. This is a Swedish 1999 Royal Enfield.
My bike will come in from the cold tomorrow and I will try to make a temporary gas tank and try to start her up before she gets into the kitchen. Just want to hear her roar. I´ll just stick the mufflers on so I don´t scare the neighbors.
And guys, don´t forget to send in your stuff.

To all you other bloggers that link to me, thank you all so much.
I will spend a day soon to link back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment